Friday, April 10, 2009

Elijah's Baptism

I should have posted this awhile ago, but I've been busy.

My nephew Elijah's baptism was Sunday, April 5. My whole family got together for this. Of course, my mom needed to get a picture of all of us. We do this every fall, since our family is changing so quickly (marriages, babies, etc). But Elijah wasn't around for our last picture, so we had to get a new one.

I think I look horrid in it.

Here it is, along with an explanation of who everyone is:


Top Row: Dad, Mom, Nick (brother) Elijah (nephew), Hilary (sister-in-law), Justin (my husband) and Me (looking horrible).

Bottom Row: Matthew (brother), Lynsey (his fiance), Bronson (Giliane's boyfriend for almost 4 years) and Giliane (sister).

I got to take a bunch of nice pictures of my family. I'll eventually post some more, but for now I'll just add this one. It's of my Pake (grandpa on Dad's side), Dad, Nick, and Elijah. 4 generations of men on one side of the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment