Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Elijah at 2 Months

I saw my nephew Elijah today for the first time in a month. He's almost 2 1/2 months old now, and had changed a lot! Nick, Hilary, and Elijah came over on Saturday night, along with Lynsey and Matt. I didn't get any pictures of the adults, I only cared about the baby.

His little onsie said "Demolition Expert." So cute!


He recently started smiling and cooing.


On Sunday we celebrated my Pake's 80th birthday. I didn't get many pictures of Elijah, and all the good ones were when he was sleeping.
Here he is sleeping in the crib that his Daddy and all his aunts and uncles slept in when they were babies:


And here he is, all tuckered out right before going home, sleeping on Granny. His cheek was all smushed up, and he was almost giving the finger! I wish I had noticed it at the time. I would have switched it to his other finger.



I love this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment