Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pictures

About a month ago I took some pictures of my sister Giliane and her boyfriend Bronson, as well as my brother Matthew, and his fiancee Lynsey. I wanted to put a few up here, but I have a really low bandwidth at my house. I have my USB key here at work today, and the pictures are on it. Unfortunately I've taken more recent pictures this weekend, but I don't have those on my USB key. Hopefully I'll remember that for tomorrow.

Here's Giliane and Bronson:






Now here are some of Matthew and his fiancee Lynsey:




I liked my pictures of Giliane and Bronson better. But I went out with Matt and Lynsey this past weekend and got some gorgeous engagement pictures. I'll post them soon. Along with the newest pictures of my nephew, Elijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment