Monday, March 23, 2009

Babacne

I was at a cousin's baby shower on Sunday. Justin and I drove with my mom so that he could hang out with my brothers while Mom, Giliane, Hilary, and I were at the shower.

Of course, Elijah came along with Nick and Hilary. He has changed so much in the past 2 weeks. He's already in 3 month sleepers, and he's only 2 weeks old.

Two days before the shower Elijah broke out with a bad case of baby acne. I don't know how I'm going to deal with my baby having acne... I can't imagine having the self control to refrain from picking at it!

I took some pictures of him anyway. Because he's my nephew... baby acne doesn't change that. but I'm looking forward to getting some cute pictures of him once the babacne is gone!


He also has started sleeping all day and wanting to feed all night. Look at his adorable yawn:

No comments:

Post a Comment